The UEI student portal is the one stop for all the students for finding their course related information for the purpose to register for their classes. The portal has been in existence since year 2016 and since then, there have been more updates and additions to the portal which makes it easier for the users to access the portal for the users.
In this blog we are going to tell you about the new additions which have been done in the portal so if you are interested in knowing about the new things which are there on UEI student portal then you should surely not miss out on this blog.
New things added to the student portal of UEI for the students –
Below is a brief of all the things which have been added to the portal for the students.
The login screen on the portal
The new login screen of the portal is quite modern and sleek which allows students like you to access your courses, as well as your degree programs, and other relevant information at one single place.
Listing of the courses
The portal wants the students to be able to find the information they are interested in easily, hence the new update have the listing of the courses in more detailed manner so that you can get all the lecture timings as well as materials required.
System for advising
The new updates of the my edu UEI also include an advising system which offers you with a deeper insight to your experience as a student.
You will be able to see the courses you have enrolled in as well the credits you got for the subject, and if you have any questions about the course or other queries then using this portal, you can ask it 24/7 either via phone or via chat.
New features offered on UEI portal for the students –
There are plenty of new features which are offered to the students on this portal such as you can create as well as edit your course schedule, along with which you can also view the grades as well as transcripts on this portal.
Additionally, you can add or drop classes just by accessing the portal without even paying a visit to the registrar office.
And the most amazing one is that you can join as well as create student organizations with the help of the UEI portal.
How To Login Into UEI Portal?
The UEI Student Portal allows students to access important academic resources and information online. Here are the simple steps to login:
- Open your web browser and go to www.my.uei.edu.
- Click on the “Enter” link near the middle of the homepage.
- On the student portal login page, enter your Username. Your username is usually your first initial, last name, and the last two digits of your UEI Student ID number.
- Enter your Password. If this is your first time logging in, your default password is the last 4 digits of your UEI Student ID number. You will be prompted to change it after your first login.
- Click the “Login” button.
- You will now be taken to your student portal homepage to access your class schedule, financial ledgers, school email, grade reports, and more.
Be sure to log out when finished by clicking the “Logout” button at the top of any page.
That’s all there is to logging into the UEI Student Portal. Let me know if you have any other questions!